We put together some of the most commonly asked question to help quickly inform you about Live Healthy. Click on a question to reveal the answer.
What is the Live Healthy Discount Program?
The Live Healthy Discount Program is brought to you by your county, parish or borough and the National Association of Counties to offer residents discounts on prescriptions, dental treatments and health costs, including vision procedures and eyewear, hearing aids and screenings, lab services and diagnostic imaging, diabetic supplies, and 24/7 Telemedicine.
Who is eligible?
If you are a resident of a county, parish or borough participating in the Live Healthy Discount Program, you are eligible. Residents receive prescription discounts at no cost and can sign up for additional health and dental discounts for a modest cost. Your family and your pets are automatically eligible for prescription discounts.
How much does the Live Healthy Program cost?
|Monthly Individual Cost
|Annual Individual Cost
|Monthly Family Cost
|Annual Family Cost
How do I start?
Pick up a card at your local county, parish or borough office or go to LiveHealthyCard.com to download and print your card. You can also call 1-877-321-2652 for more information and to find participating pharmacies. Simply present your card when you pick up your prescription.
What pharmacies can I go to?
What if I already have insurance?
The Live Healthy Discount Card works for medications that aren’t covered by your insurance plan. It can also work if your plan covers less than the Live Healthy Discount Card – in other words, if Live Healthy can save you more, we will.
What is MinuteClinic® and what discounts are available?
MinuteClinic is a medical walk-in clinic located inside select CVS Pharmacy® or Target stores. Program members save 15% on services. For more information, visit: minuteclinic.com/locations
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide care for common medical conditions and prescribe medication
- Also includes vaccinations, physicals and other wellness services
- No appointment necessary – stop in any time you need care
- Our clinics are open 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends – hours vary by clinic
How much will I save?
Savings vary depending on the purchase, but you can expect to save instantly.
- Prescription Medications: Residents save up to 80%* on generics and up to 40%** on brand-name drugs.
- Dental Discounts: Save between 15%-50% on dental care at over 110,000 participating provider locations including general dentists and specialists.
- Vision and Eyewear Savings: Save 35% on normal retail prices on frames (complete pair)
and 20% off lens add-ons. Receive 15% off the retail price or 5% off the promotional price
of LASIK or PRK* procedures from the U.S. Laser Network.
* Since LASIK or PRK vision correction is an elective procedure, performed by specially trained providers, this discount may not always be available from a provider in your immediate location.
- Hearing Savings: Save 35% on the price of hearing aids, and receive a complimentary hearing evaluation.
- Diabetic Supplies Savings: Get a variety of discounts on prescription and over the counter diabetes supplies.
- Lab Services Discounts: All blood tests offered at a savings of 20%-80% off typical lab costs, through the same CLIA-certified accredited labs used by your physician. Lab services include blood, urine, saliva, hair, and fecal tests. Not available in IL, MD, NJ, NY or RI.
- Prepaid Diagnostic Imaging Savings: Savings range from 40%-75% off MRI and CT scans at more than 2,900 radiology centers nationwide.
- 24/7 Telemedicine: Consult with a medical provider by phone, app or webcam at no additional cost. Prescriptions when medically necessary for common medications can be written. Not available in WA.
Can I use it when I travel out of town?
Once you have your Live Healthy Card, you can use it at any of the more than 66,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. Simply present your card when you drop off your prescription(s).
Do I have to search for coupons?
There is no searching for coupons, you don’t have to find the best deal, and you don’t have to count on the pharmacist to find you savings – present your card and you can save money.
No-cost Prescription Discount Program
Save up to 80%* on generics and up to 40%** on brand-name prescription medications at more than 65,000 pharmacies at home and nationwide.LEARN MORE
Save between 15% and 75% on vision services, hearing aids, diabetes supplies, prepaid lab work and more.LEARN MORE
You’ll save on average between 15% to 50% on most dental procedures from a national network of general dentists and specialists.LEARN MORE
NEW: MinuteClinic® savings
Expect to save 15% per visit to these convenient medical walk-in clinics located inside select CVS Pharmacy® or Target stores.LEARN MORE